
Most látom hogy a pár nappal ezelőtti rendkívül megfontolt döntésemhez igazodva átmentem teljesen magyarba. Nahát!
So my dear readers, yesterday I skippeth belly dance class again. And as I am getting distinctly fatter I guess this was a very bad, bad, bad decision. Hold on, is there a synonym for bad bad bad? OK, a horrible decision. Or...I will be the most authentic Hungarian middle-aged belly dancer. How does that sound?
Should take up Callanetics or Pilates or swimming. Why not? Yes, this is where being underpaid and exhausted comes into the picture. Sorry, George, I can't get over it. So by the end of the day I have no energy to go. That's it. OK, I'll stop whining, there are kids starving in Africa (and in Hungary as well, for that matter) and go back to cleaning, researching for my dissertation and being devastatingly pretty and desirable.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése