2009. december 8., kedd

Most kipróbálom/I'll give it a try

So I'm reading blogs, right? There is one with extremely long entries. How can this be done? Do I have to write it all day? Like ... everything I do goes there? I'll give it a try, although this is going to be a shorter day in the office and a long on the road. Well, you'll get the first half of the day then.
So...got up. Did the Fly Lady things except I didn't clean the toilet, just the bathroom. Washed, dressed, beautified myself and had a nice breakfast. Egg-cream (az az isteni mustáros, tegnap csináltam) on toast. 7.00 off to work, it is raining, bus is crowded, but as I hear this is global. M says the States is the same.
Most épp on-line fordítok Zsó-nak. It happens, get a message asking meanings of certain words of certain specialisations like forestry, academic English terms - names of diff subjects that is- or aspects of Music education. I am so talented! I know everything because I am an English teacher.
Well, time to make my tea...be back in a mo...
A tea jó lett, most épp egy másik kollégámnak asszisztálok. Tök jó, hogy minden szart megtartok és így nekem megvan ami neki kell...
Szóval teaszünetben közben levelet írtam, iktattam, lementem az iktatóba, tonert szállítottam, fénymásoltam és már itt is vagyok teát szürcsölve. Mindeközben eljátszottam a gondolattal, hogy beüljek egy német nyelvű docentúraelőadásra fél tízkor. Meg azzal a gondolattal is, hogy teszek végre egy ragasztószalagot az asztalomra, mert mindig leesnek a kis papírfecnik mindenhonnan. Bár, ha jobban belegondolok, természetes szelekció....

Nincsenek megjegyzések: