2010. február 10., szerda

Welcome Andy!

It is great to have old friends back in your life! Recently I have Andy and his beautiful wife Heidi and V, the guy from the animal shelter (of course I know his name!). Now I do not always (OK, very rarely) write blog entries in English, but I try to do it more often, and you are also welcome to check out the amateur photos of my life.

Oh, and just to recap: recently I boycotted the new shopping mall they are building (not far from the former B&R headquarters Andy!) because I do not think people of Kaposvár have as much money to be able to shop there and the number of jobs it would create is minimal-why put a shopping stress on us?; I have started a diet again; discovered radish as a new sandwich supplement; rumbled about being stressed, and my living conditions. I think that was about it. Ah, and took a lot of photos of the area outside my office.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: